Voice dial on us: TUAW Vocalia giveaway
Vocalia (click opens iTunes) displays a HAL9000-like glowing "eye" after being launched. When the eye appears, speak the name of a contact you wish to call. Vocalia analyzes your speech, then displays the closest matches to what you said. If there's more than one contact listed, you then speak the number next to the correct one. Are there multiple phone numbers for a contact? Just say "home", "mobile", "work" or whatever to dial.
Creaceed and TUAW would like to give away seven free promo codes for Vocalia.What do you need to do to enter? Just leave a comment on who you'd like to dial using Vocalia. Good luck, and we look forward to seeing your creative answers!
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older. (Sorry, we know our international readers want to participate, but promo codes don't transfer outside the US.)
- To enter leave a comment telling us what person you'd like to call using Vocalia.
- The comment must be left before February 28, 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Seven winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: Promo code for free copy of Vocalia for iPhone (US$3.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync