Win a copy of iPhone In Action and start making iPhone apps
Last month I reviewed iPhone in Action for our TUAW Bookshelf series. Since then iPhone OS 3.0 has been unveiled, and developers have access, but the basics haven't changed. iPhone in Action covers more than the SDK, with the first half of the book dedicated to creating iPhone-tuned websites and web apps. We're giving away two fresh copies of the book this week, and all you have to do is tell us what category of app you'd create: Books, Business, Education, Entertainment, Finance, Games, Healthcare & Fitness, Lifestyle, Medical, Music, Navigation, News, Photography, Productivity, Reference, Social Networking, Sports, Travel, Utilities or Weather.
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us what category of iPhone app you'd like to make.
- The comment must be left before March 27, 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: one copy of iPhone in Action printed book ($39.99).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements