Win a copy of iPhone In Action and start making iPhone apps
Last month I reviewed iPhone in Action for our TUAW Bookshelf series. Since then iPhone OS 3.0 has been unveiled, and developers have access, but the basics haven't changed. iPhone in Action covers more than the SDK, with the first half of the book dedicated to creating iPhone-tuned websites and web apps. We're giving away two fresh copies of the book this week, and all you have to do is tell us what category of app you'd create: Books, Business, Education, Entertainment, Finance, Games, Healthcare & Fitness, Lifestyle, Medical, Music, Navigation, News, Photography, Productivity, Reference, Social Networking, Sports, Travel, Utilities or Weather.
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us what category of iPhone app you'd like to make.
- The comment must be left before March 27, 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: one copy of iPhone in Action printed book ($39.99).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs