iPhone developers get Ivy League edu-mu-cation
The materials, available through Stanford's iTunes U page, include videos and PDFs to be made available every Wednesday and Friday during the 10-week course. Please bear in mind that while Stanford's course will be taught by Apple engineers, it is no substitute for the many great courses offered by Professor Bohon at TUAW-U.
Update: As a couple of you have pointed out, Stanford is not actually an Ivy League school. For a complete list of Ivy League members please see this article.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs