iPhone developers get Ivy League edu-mu-cation
The materials, available through Stanford's iTunes U page, include videos and PDFs to be made available every Wednesday and Friday during the 10-week course. Please bear in mind that while Stanford's course will be taught by Apple engineers, it is no substitute for the many great courses offered by Professor Bohon at TUAW-U.
Update: As a couple of you have pointed out, Stanford is not actually an Ivy League school. For a complete list of Ivy League members please see this article.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station