T-Mobile supporting iPhone? Yep
Several customers contacted Executive Customer Support and got a phone call that acknowledged the problem, and gave the customers a 1 month service credit.
T-Mobile, through a representative, said "T-Mobile, though they do not offer the iPhone, (but) they are committed to supporting users on their network who have them."
True to their word, within a day or two the problem was fixed.
Wow. Just wow.
Via The Consumerist
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync