Peggle now available for iPhone
We told you everything you needed to know back when it was announced. When it got delayed, we were bummed, but only a little, because we knew we'd soon have it in our hands. And now, it's finally here.
55 levels and 40 challenges of some of the most addictive gameplay there has ever been. Controls feature a "precision wheel" on the side of the screen that will let you line up your shot perfectly. All of the Peggle masters and powers in the regular version made it to the iPhone as well. If you've ever played Peggle, you probably already know that at $4.99, this is a steal, and if you've never played Peggle, we can almost assuredly tell you it's more than worth the price (though there is a free trial for the Mac just in case you're not 100% sure).
Peggle for the iPhone is out. Your free time's days are numbered.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)