TUAW First Look: iPhoto2Twitter
The idea of iPhoto2Twitter is simple; as you're going through your iPhoto library checking out your photographic art works, you can tweet them with a few clicks. The plugin, which sells for €4.95 (approx. US$7.00), weighs in at a tiny 356 KB and works very well.
Once the plugin has been installed, tweeting photos is as easy as selecting them, choosing File > Export, and then clicking on the new iPhoto2Twitter tab. Enter your 140 characters of sparkling witticisms, choose a size for the photo, and then click Export to send the photo and tweet. I only found one issue with the plugin; as you can see, the "r" has disappeared from the name:
As a Twitter user (@stevensande) with a huge gallery of photos, I'm going to love using iPhoto2Twitter to share my images with the world, and I'm sure you will too.
Update: Within an hour of this post, Steven from Blue Crowbar had noted the missing "r" in the app (caused by a missing font on my Mac) and released version 1.1 which uses a picture instead of text for the name. That's great service from a software developer!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free