iPhone 3G S Launch Day: Interview with Airstrip's Cameron Powell
We had a quick chat with Dr. Wm. Cameron Powell of Airstrip Technologies at the 5th Avenue Apple Store this morning, talking about his company's data visualization and monitoring tools for hospital use. Airstrip's FDA-approved application for OB monitoring is already on the App Store in demo form, and is being rolled out in sites around the country; the company was featured in the WWDC developer showcase video, which has really ramped up the volume of calls and emails that Powell and his team are getting from large medical systems integrators.
Airstrip's forthcoming Critical Care product is in the final stages of testing before rollout; the company also has cardiology, imaging and lab test versions coming soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7