iPhone 3G S Launch Day: Interview with Airstrip's Cameron Powell
We had a quick chat with Dr. Wm. Cameron Powell of Airstrip Technologies at the 5th Avenue Apple Store this morning, talking about his company's data visualization and monitoring tools for hospital use. Airstrip's FDA-approved application for OB monitoring is already on the App Store in demo form, and is being rolled out in sites around the country; the company was featured in the WWDC developer showcase video, which has really ramped up the volume of calls and emails that Powell and his team are getting from large medical systems integrators.
Airstrip's forthcoming Critical Care product is in the final stages of testing before rollout; the company also has cardiology, imaging and lab test versions coming soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)