iPhone 3G S Launch Day: Interview with Airstrip's Cameron Powell
We had a quick chat with Dr. Wm. Cameron Powell of Airstrip Technologies at the 5th Avenue Apple Store this morning, talking about his company's data visualization and monitoring tools for hospital use. Airstrip's FDA-approved application for OB monitoring is already on the App Store in demo form, and is being rolled out in sites around the country; the company was featured in the WWDC developer showcase video, which has really ramped up the volume of calls and emails that Powell and his team are getting from large medical systems integrators.
Airstrip's forthcoming Critical Care product is in the final stages of testing before rollout; the company also has cardiology, imaging and lab test versions coming soon.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements