Ultrasn0w for 3G, OS 3.0 is out -- 3GS not yet
If you know what Ultrasn0w is, then you maybe just did a little happy dance. If you don't: it unlocks your iPhone to work on other carriers. If you don't care for AT&T, for example, you can use Ultrasn0w on T-Mobile. One tip: you'll have to disable 3G for T-Mobilers in the US of A. Lucky us, eh? Ultrasn0w doesn't magically add CDMA powers to your iPhone, so give up your dreams, Sprint, Verizon and just-about-everyone-else-customers.
If you know what Ultrasn0w is, then you maybe just did a little happy dance. If you don't: it unlocks your iPhone to work on other...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free