Give us your tired, your poor, your best iPhone fireworks pix and videos
We know the iPhone isn't a Nikon or a Canon, but it still amazes us how good the images can be. The new 3GS phone has a bit more megapixel firepower and you may get better focus, but all cameras are welcome. If you have one of the newer iPhones, short videos are also in order. Please let us know where you took the images, and if there were any special techniques you used to make your photos stand out. If you tart your pix up with any apps or filters, let us know what you did.
Have at it. Email your pix or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org, tag them "tuawfireworks" on Flickr or upload them here to share them with our readers worldwide. And happy, snappy, 4th of July!
If you have an older iPhone or the newer 3GS, we'd love to see how you do shooting your local fireworks displays tonight. We'll put our...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free