Give us your tired, your poor, your best iPhone fireworks pix and videos
We know the iPhone isn't a Nikon or a Canon, but it still amazes us how good the images can be. The new 3GS phone has a bit more megapixel firepower and you may get better focus, but all cameras are welcome. If you have one of the newer iPhones, short videos are also in order. Please let us know where you took the images, and if there were any special techniques you used to make your photos stand out. If you tart your pix up with any apps or filters, let us know what you did.
Have at it. Email your pix or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org, tag them "tuawfireworks" on Flickr or upload them here to share them with our readers worldwide. And happy, snappy, 4th of July!
If you have an older iPhone or the newer 3GS, we'd love to see how you do shooting your local fireworks displays tonight. We'll put our...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update