Developer Color Picker: For your pickiest developer
Any color picker will let you choose a color from anywhere on your screen, but Developer Color Picker turns that into usable code for your Xcode and web development projects. Developer Color Picker generates code suitable for NSColor, UIColor, CGColorRef, CSS and HTML declarations.
Depending on what you want, you can copy just the value for the color itself, or an entire declaration including the color. Imagine the time you save not having to type UIColor *aColor = [UIColor colorWithRed:0.282 green:0.569 blue:0.894 alpha:1.000]; again!
Developer Color Picker is available on Panic's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free