iPhone supplies dwindle in Canada
Both Rogers and FIDO say new shipments will arrive in 'weeks,' and that back orders are being filled on a priority basis. No dates are being given, and buyers are being told to check back with their local stores or online.
There were similar shortages in Canada and the UK earlier this month. During the Apple conference call last Tuesday, COO Tim Cook said iPhone demand has been "staggering in almost every country we've shipped in."
Apple will need to fix this issue pretty fast. The company says it is going to release the new iPhone to 20 more countries on August 22.
Thanks to our reader Alistair for the tip.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration