iPhone supplies dwindle in Canada
Both Rogers and FIDO say new shipments will arrive in 'weeks,' and that back orders are being filled on a priority basis. No dates are being given, and buyers are being told to check back with their local stores or online.
There were similar shortages in Canada and the UK earlier this month. During the Apple conference call last Tuesday, COO Tim Cook said iPhone demand has been "staggering in almost every country we've shipped in."
Apple will need to fix this issue pretty fast. The company says it is going to release the new iPhone to 20 more countries on August 22.
Thanks to our reader Alistair for the tip.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs