Courier new? Gizmodo posts alleged pics and video of MS Tablet
According to the Wall Street Journal, Apple CEO Steve Jobs has been focusing almost all of his attention on the company's purported tablet-like device, which is said to be under his Jobsness's fine eye to detail. And if Gizmodo's details of Microsoft's Courier are the real deal, then it looks like Steve Jobs and Apple won't be alone at the touchscreen tablet ball. Courier will purportedly sport dual 7 inch-"ish" multitouch screens, with support for "writing, flicking and drawing with a stylus." In addition, Courier is said to include a camera on its back cover. According to Giz, J. Allard, Microsoft's "Chief Experience Officer," is heading the Courier project, which is said to be in late prototype stage.
Readers, tell us what you think. Apple allegiances aside, what do you think of Courier?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync