Courier new? Gizmodo posts alleged pics and video of MS Tablet
According to the Wall Street Journal, Apple CEO Steve Jobs has been focusing almost all of his attention on the company's purported tablet-like device, which is said to be under his Jobsness's fine eye to detail. And if Gizmodo's details of Microsoft's Courier are the real deal, then it looks like Steve Jobs and Apple won't be alone at the touchscreen tablet ball. Courier will purportedly sport dual 7 inch-"ish" multitouch screens, with support for "writing, flicking and drawing with a stylus." In addition, Courier is said to include a camera on its back cover. According to Giz, J. Allard, Microsoft's "Chief Experience Officer," is heading the Courier project, which is said to be in late prototype stage.
Readers, tell us what you think. Apple allegiances aside, what do you think of Courier?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter