What's happening with iWork.com?
It was almost a year ago that Apple released the beta of iWork.com, and little has been mentioned since. It definitely needs work. It's slow with large documents which is a turn off for many users. Still, I think it has potential and hope it doesn't go the way of AppleWorks. Perhaps that new data center they're building in North Carolina (schedule to open sometime in 2010) will throw a little horsepower to this project.
Have you used iWork.com or is there another neglected Apple app that needs some attention? Sound off below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows