ColorSchemer Studio 2 is here, and we have licenses!
We brought you a sneak peek at ColorSchemer Studio 2 last week, and I'm excited to share the news that it's available today. Any screen-based designer should be excited, and with the new CMYK support and advanced color manipulation tools, anybody who works with color at all should have a look. Some highlights from the new release:
- CMYK color support
- Color management/profiles
- GalleryBrowser: browse (and grab from) over a million palettes from COLOURlovers.com, right in the app
- LiveSchemes, advanced color/harmony manipulation
- Variations palette
- Color Libraries
- Favorite Colors color groups
- QuickPreview now has a wide selection of layouts to work with
- See the sneak peek for some more coverage on new features
ColorSchemer Studio 2 costs $49.99US and has a free trial available. The exciting news is that TUAW has 3 ColorSchemer Studio licenses to give away to the color lovers among our readers. Just leave a comment mentioning what new feature you think will be the most useful to you, and we'll randomly select 3 winners from the entries on Wednesday, December 9th, 2009.
Here are the rules and a link to the legal statement:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment describing which of the new features you're most excited about
- The comment must be left before Tuesday, December 8th, 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: Full license for ColorSchemer Studio 2
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs