O2 network issues hinder iPhone users
Today it seems that O2 has identified the issue and is working on a fix: "We are aware of an issue currently impacting data access for some of our customers," they told Sky News Online. "We have identified a fault with the allocation of IP addresses and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We apologise to any affected customers."
Some Twitter users have noted a return of service, while others wait. We've got our fingers crossed for you all. Good luck!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update