O2 network issues hinder iPhone users
Today it seems that O2 has identified the issue and is working on a fix: "We are aware of an issue currently impacting data access for some of our customers," they told Sky News Online. "We have identified a fault with the allocation of IP addresses and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We apologise to any affected customers."
Some Twitter users have noted a return of service, while others wait. We've got our fingers crossed for you all. Good luck!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync