O2 network issues hinder iPhone users
Today it seems that O2 has identified the issue and is working on a fix: "We are aware of an issue currently impacting data access for some of our customers," they told Sky News Online. "We have identified a fault with the allocation of IP addresses and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We apologise to any affected customers."
Some Twitter users have noted a return of service, while others wait. We've got our fingers crossed for you all. Good luck!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free