Psystar's new business: selling T-shirts
After updating their website this weekend announcing that they are voluntarily suspending the sale of their Rebel EFI software, Psystar has decided to take another business route – selling T-shirts.
Yes, for the bargain price of only $14.99 you can get your very own "I sued Psystar... and all I got was a lousy injunction" T-shirt. Oh yeah, you can also donate money to them in $20, $50, or $100 increments – you know, just because they deserve it and you have nothing better to do with your hard-earned cash.
Want a T-shirt? Considering Psystar has to cease business by year's end, you better get behind the other two guys in line who are waiting to snap these gems up.
Dear Psystar: just give it up already. After updating their website this weekend announcing that they are voluntarily suspending the sale...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station