iSlate specs "revealed." We also have a bridge to sell you.
We are publishing this purely for the sake of community interest. PhoneArena.com has published photos of "internal Apple documents" that claim to list the specifications of the impending Apple iSlate. The two-page document "reveals" that the iSlate will run "Mac OS X Clouded Leopard" on a 7.1-inch multitouch display with fingerprint-resistant coating, 2.26GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 120GB hard drive, and... a built-in projector.
PhoneArena admits they don't know if the document is real or not, but I'll tell you the top two reasons why it's a fake:
- The document is still up. If it were real, Apple legal would be on them like a bear on honey.
- After just refining OS X 10.5 "Leopard" with 10.6 "Snow Leopard", Apple is not going to confuse customers with another OS X called "Clouded Leopard"
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs