iSlate specs "revealed." We also have a bridge to sell you.
We are publishing this purely for the sake of community interest. PhoneArena.com has published photos of "internal Apple documents" that claim to list the specifications of the impending Apple iSlate. The two-page document "reveals" that the iSlate will run "Mac OS X Clouded Leopard" on a 7.1-inch multitouch display with fingerprint-resistant coating, 2.26GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 120GB hard drive, and... a built-in projector.
PhoneArena admits they don't know if the document is real or not, but I'll tell you the top two reasons why it's a fake:
- The document is still up. If it were real, Apple legal would be on them like a bear on honey.
- After just refining OS X 10.5 "Leopard" with 10.6 "Snow Leopard", Apple is not going to confuse customers with another OS X called "Clouded Leopard"
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter