Hey Canada! Dragon Dictation and Dragon Search now in your app store
These versions support U.S. English and will use U.S. English spellings ("center" vs. "centre", "color" vs. "colour", etc.). Canadian users will want to verify that their iPhone or iPod Touch's Region Format is set to Canada (see Dragon Search FAQ -> General) to search Canada specific content.
Nuance wants our readers to know that they are working on new dialects and new versions for other countries, and they hope to have some further announcements soon.
The Dragon apps are free, and have become quite a hit with users who can dictate email or text messages using the dictation app. Your words are sent to the Nuance servers where they are returned as text in a couple of seconds. The search app lets you search Google, Bing, Twitter, YouTube, iTunes and Wikipedia by simply telling the app what you want.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free