Firefox 3.6 now available
Head on over to Getfirefox.com, Firefox fans. Version 3.6 of your favorite browser is now ready. The video explains the major changes in this version, but here are the highlights.
- One-click themes. Using the Personas Gallery, you can assign a new look and theme to Firefox with a click. The way it works couldn't be simpler. Roll over any theme to preview it and click to commit. I found most of them annoying, but I'm old and crotchety.
- Out-of-date plugin warnings. This super-handy feature lets you know when you've got an out-of-date and potentially virus-friendly plugin installed and provides an update link.
The Mac beta became available last year on Halloween (spooky) and the final release candidate dropped on January 11, 2009.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app