Found Footage: Steve Ballmer signs student's Mac
Earlier this week, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer gave the keynote address to the Nashville Technology Council, which was held at Trevecca Nazarene University (TNU) in Nashville, TN. Steve, who is on a multi-city tour to promote Microsoft, joined other prominent technology professionals like Abbie Lundberg, editor-in-chief of CIO Magazine.
After the speeches were done, Steve did a meet-and-greet with TNU Students to answer brief questions, sign autographs and so on. One student asked for Steve's autograph -- on a MacBook Pro.
To his credit, Steve handled the awkward moment well (as another student's camera rolled), writing "Need a new one? Steve Ballmer" smack-dab over the laptop's logo. Kudos to Steve for his cool-headed response (we can't imagine what Steve Jobs would do if asked to sign a Dell) and for that student with the nerve to pull such a stunt.
You can see close ups of the signature here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free