Video of today's Apple event is now available
Apple has posted QuickTime streams of its "Latest Creation" keynote on their webpage, just in case you missed all the festivities earlier today. That latest creation, as we many had speculated, turned out to be the iPad. So you can watch Steve sit in a cushioned chair and browse the Internet (along with all of the demos from participating developers) with your own eyes. The streams, available in low, medium, and high bandwidth flavors, can be found here.
And if the keynote stream doesn't completely pad up your iPad appetite, check out TUAW's iPad page, a portal for all things iPad. If you see anything in the stream that we missed, definitely let us know.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs