How many icons on that iPad dock?
A reader has sent us the above screen shot. It clearly shows six application icons on the iPad dock.
Given that the the iPad has a much larger screen, this would be expected. However, none of Apple's official shots of the devices shows six dock icons. With everything that's been leaking out from the dev SDK in the last two days, there are surely many more surprises to come.I was messing around with the iPad simulator, and I noticed that I could fit 6 icons in the dock. There was no modding involved. Since the iPad has a roomy screen, this could be very plausible. And since I am a jailbreak person, I know how uncommon this kind of thing is. But it goes along pretty well with Apple allowing the modification of the background.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)