TUAW at Big Nerd Ranch: Mark Fenoglio
More coverage of TUAW's inside look at developer boot camp. See below for notes & disclaimer.
I'm on my second day at Big Nerd Ranch, settling in and getting some blogging done between 3-hour lectures on Objective-C fundamentals. I sat down with our first instructor, Mark Fenoglio, last night to discuss Big Nerd Ranch from his point of view. He's a very dynamic guy, even if my "talking head" video angle doesn't portray that very well. If you're curious about the kind of people Big Nerd Ranch has on the teaching staff, this is a good introduction. I've also got a few clips of classmate "first impressions," some walking tour-video of the ranch and plenty to write today, so you'll hear more from me soon.
To view the video, click on the "Read more" link below.
In order to give our readers the first-hand account of what it's like to experience developer boot camp, Big Nerd Ranch has permitted Brett to attend complimentary classes and has provided transportation/lodging assistance. Other than those considerations, no sponsorship or advertising relationship exists between BNR and TUAW. This series is not an endorsement of BNR's programs or teaching methodology.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app