Enter to win Trip Journal 4.0 for the iPhone
iQapps has updated their app Trip Journal to version 4.0, and the new update adds a fair bit of functionality to the already pretty impressive set of trip recording and tagging features. As with previous versions, you can track pictures, notes, and maps of your trips, and communicate via a number of social networks and features with friends and family. The newest version allows for either manual or automatic waypointing as you travel around the world, multiple trip management, and hooks into social networks like Google Earth, Picasa, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, straight from the iPhone 3GS' GPS and video camera.
The app is on sale for 99 cents right now, but it'll be back to the standard $2.99 price soon. We've got an even better deal, however -- iQapps has offered five download codes for us to give five lucky commenters on this post. Just leave a comment telling us where you'd like to travel to, and we'll choose five random winners after 48 hours to win the app for free. Here are the rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us where you'd like to travel with Trip Journal
- The comment must be left before March 11th, 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prizes: Promo Code for one copy of Trip Journal (Value: US$2.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support