Found Footage: How to fake an iPhone in PowerPoint
You might think you've got some PowerPoint skills, but check out what Screenr user slhice of Ice Ltd. has created. With some graphics work that might impress even a veteran Photoshop user, she's assembled a great-looking iPhone template from scratch on a PowerPoint slide (she's working in PPT 2007 on Windows, but you can probably replicate her steps in PPT 2008). This could be very useful if you're giving a proof-of-concept presentation to a group, teaching an "iPhone 101" course, or running any other slide deck that needs some iPhone love.
We haven't tried to mimic the procedure in Keynote, but it sure would be fun. In the meantime, use slhice's method to wow the next group you lecture about the iPhone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update