KaleidoVid turns your iPhone into a video kaleidoscope
If you played with a kaleidoscope as a kid, you'll be familiar with this app. Instead of mirrors and beads, KaleidoVid makes use of the iPhone's camera. To use it, simply turn it on and point the camera in any direction, then move the iPhone until you find a pattern that you like.
From there, tap the screen to put a snapshot into your Camera Roll, or share your creations with Twitter, Facebook or email. Tap the screen again to resume playing.
it's surprisingly fun and more of a toy than a game (I had to pry it away from my kids). KaleidoVid is available in the App Store now for US$0.99. Check out the gallery below for screenshots and some of my better creations.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)