Found Footage: iPhone alphabet made from 540 apps
Urikane, an iPhone user with a LOT of time on his hands, has put together a (nearly) full alphabet using 540 apps. Each screen contains one letter -- except for the W, which as our commenters point out, was skipped. It would be especially hard to do on a 4x4 matrix, unless one could find app icons with the right contours to simulate the angled sections.
Outside of this being really clever, you have to admire the resolve of Urikane to actually get this done. It must have taken forever.
Urikane, an iPhone user with a LOT of time on his hands, has put together a (nearly) full alphabet using 540 apps. Each screen contains...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free