Freeverse working on a Pride and Prejudice and Zombies game for iPhone
Sounds interesting. The game is due out on the App Store by April, and while we were told previously that all of Freeverse's titles would end up going with Ngmoco's freemium policy, the recent Flick Bowling 2 didn't follow that model, so who knows? It looks like Freeverse does have at least a little leeway in what they release, and it's interesting to see that they're working on some licensed content as well (a game based on a novel, of all things, that's based on another novel). We'll keep an eye out for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and let you know when we hear the undead moaning through the Victorian walls.
I haven't gotten a chance to read the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies book, in which Seth Grahame-Smith takes the old Jane Austen novel and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype