Gamesalad supports iPad game development
I've never actually used their app, though we did get to see in action on the floor at Macworld earlier this year. It seems super simple -- you just drag and drop sprites onto a 2D field and set up different behaviors for each one. If you've been itching to make a game, but aren't quite ready to dive in to punching out code, this might be a good place to start.
The folks over at Gamesalad have announced that they're releasing iPad functionality on their super-simple game development platform....
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved