Gamesalad supports iPad game development
The folks over at Gamesalad have announced that they're releasing iPad functionality on their super-simple game development platform. They've already offered an iPhone development service for just 99 dollars, and now their system will export games directly to the iPad in the same type of way.
I've never actually used their app, though we did get to see in action on the floor at Macworld earlier this year. It seems super simple -- you just drag and drop sprites onto a 2D field and set up different behaviors for each one. If you've been itching to make a game, but aren't quite ready to dive in to punching out code, this might be a good place to start.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options