Have an iPad reservation? Your "pick up" email has arrived
This morning, Apple sent out emails to anyone who had reserved an iPad, basically telling us what we already knew -- the iPad will be waiting for us from 9 AM until 3 PM on Saturday at a specific Apple Store, that the reservation will be held only until 3 PM, and that after that time, it's up to you to fight in a to-the-death cage match for one. Well, it doesn't say the last thing, but it does say that sales will be "first-come, first-served basis while supplies last."
In case you have an extremely bad memory, Apple has thoughtfully provided a small reminder of what model of Wi-Fi iPad you reserved as well.
Note to reservees: be sure to print out your reservation email, laminate it, and carry it around until you actually pick up your iPad on Saturday. It will make you look like a true Apple fanboy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature