First Look: Pianist Pro for the iPad
The keys, in landscape mode, look big enough to actually play and it seems like it has as many features as some electric keyboards. It includes features like dual keyboards for the right and left hands, soft and sustain pedals/keys, multiple instrument types, a drum track accompaniment, and what looks like a lot of other useful features. I'm sure we're already tired of hearing this oft-used phrase, but in this case size matters. You should be able to slide your fingers along the virtual ivories on the iPad's launch day.
Source: http:// http://moocowmusic.com
MooCowMusic, the developer of the iPhone app Pianist, is bringing Pianist Pro (US $9.99 upon release) to the iPad. As Mike Grothaus...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update