TUAW Reports: FCC filing, photos detail last-minute iPad changes
The second feature makes a lot of sense, considering the power of the Canon-designed camera on the device. It's an SD card slot, which means that photos and videos captured with the camera can now be easily transferred to other devices via inexpensive and commonly-available SD cards.
In the documents, there are also details of other members of the iPad "Most Wanted List" that appear to have made it to the shipping. In particular, Flash has been added as well. That's right -- Flash can be seen in one of the photos. Be sure to click the Source link below for a better look at the documents.
* FCC = Fools' Club of Colorado
First, and most important to the estimated quarter-million people who will have iPads in their hands on Saturday, is that there will be a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs