iPad devsugar: Moving beyond your 50 promo codes
iPadpalooza is in full swing. If you're like a lot of devs, you're quickly moving through (if not past) your 50 promo code limit per application version. If marketing now is important to you, don't forget that you can gift applications through iTunes. After all is said and done, this will cost you 30% of the price. Apple will return 70% of the cost back to you at the end of the month because you are basically buying from yourself while making sure that Apple gets its cut.
Gifting applications offers a reasonably cost effective way to expand your marketing beyond complimentary promo codes. Keep this option in mind as the iPad App Store gold rush gets underway.
iPadpalooza is in full swing. If you're like a lot of devs, you're quickly moving through (if not past) your 50 promo code limit per...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free