Inside the 5th Ave Store & some retail tidbits
Some things we know now re. the retail situation:
- Yes, there was an all-hands call this morning, at least here at 5th Ave.
- No, there wasn't a ban on employees bringing their iPhones with them, as far as we can tell.
- Yes, the retail staff didn't get to touch iPads until this morning, so for the first couple of hours they will be catching up.
- Yes, they are carrying small blue chamois cloths to polish fingerprints off of the display units. Frequently.
We're inside the 5th Avenue store and the fun continues, with stacks of iPad boxes on the counters, plenty of cases and accessories... and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free