Inside the 5th Ave Store & some retail tidbits
Some things we know now re. the retail situation:
- Yes, there was an all-hands call this morning, at least here at 5th Ave.
- No, there wasn't a ban on employees bringing their iPhones with them, as far as we can tell.
- Yes, the retail staff didn't get to touch iPads until this morning, so for the first couple of hours they will be catching up.
- Yes, they are carrying small blue chamois cloths to polish fingerprints off of the display units. Frequently.
We're inside the 5th Avenue store and the fun continues, with stacks of iPad boxes on the counters, plenty of cases and accessories... and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs