Inside the 5th Ave Store & some retail tidbits
Some things we know now re. the retail situation:
- Yes, there was an all-hands call this morning, at least here at 5th Ave.
- No, there wasn't a ban on employees bringing their iPhones with them, as far as we can tell.
- Yes, the retail staff didn't get to touch iPads until this morning, so for the first couple of hours they will be catching up.
- Yes, they are carrying small blue chamois cloths to polish fingerprints off of the display units. Frequently.
We're inside the 5th Avenue store and the fun continues, with stacks of iPad boxes on the counters, plenty of cases and accessories... and...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements