Inside the 5th Ave Store & some retail tidbits
Some things we know now re. the retail situation:
- Yes, there was an all-hands call this morning, at least here at 5th Ave.
- No, there wasn't a ban on employees bringing their iPhones with them, as far as we can tell.
- Yes, the retail staff didn't get to touch iPads until this morning, so for the first couple of hours they will be catching up.
- Yes, they are carrying small blue chamois cloths to polish fingerprints off of the display units. Frequently.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)