iPad launch day, Broadway/UWS store
I did swing by the Best Buy that's conveniently located between the two uptown NYC Apple Stores, and indeed they also had iPads in stock. No line there either, but a nice little crowd chatting with the Apple Specialist. Note to whoever put the laserprinted sign on the front door: it's "iPads," not "Ipads."
The sun-dappled temple of Apple just north of Lincoln Center was quite a bit more laid-back than the 5th Ave. store, at least by the time I...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update