iPad launch day, Broadway/UWS store
I did swing by the Best Buy that's conveniently located between the two uptown NYC Apple Stores, and indeed they also had iPads in stock. No line there either, but a nice little crowd chatting with the Apple Specialist. Note to whoever put the laserprinted sign on the front door: it's "iPads," not "Ipads."
The sun-dappled temple of Apple just north of Lincoln Center was quite a bit more laid-back than the 5th Ave. store, at least by the time I...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs