SDK devsugar: 3.2 leaves beta
Since the SDK is now in general release, the NDA will have timed out as well. That means that you will be able to talk freely about the 3.2 SDK outside of Apple's developer forums. Although those forums remain an excellent resource for tracking down information from Apple engineers, they are highly moderated.
Since the 3.2 gold master release of the SDK is also known as "Beta 6", you can expect (with a fair degree of confidence) that a new beta should be showing up, behind the NDA and paid developer barricades, in short order. Hopefully, it will address any missing-in-action iPad features and offer some new iPhone-specific features.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows