iPad: Will it blend?
We won't spoil this movie for you, but fortunately, the good folks over at Blendtec have wasted no time in answering the question that was on all of our minds as the iPad released last weekend. We can truly say that the video above does answer the question of whether or not the iPad will, in fact, blend.
We will also say that iPad lovers should probably look away, though this kind of destruction probably isn't any worse than other acts of iPad destruction. However, this guy is much more entertaining. I'm kind of amazed that, even after that first battering, you can still see the keyboard lit up on the screen. The iPad's display takes a licking and keeps on ticking!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync