iPad: Will it blend?
We won't spoil this movie for you, but fortunately, the good folks over at Blendtec have wasted no time in answering the question that was on all of our minds as the iPad released last weekend. We can truly say that the video above does answer the question of whether or not the iPad will, in fact, blend.
We will also say that iPad lovers should probably look away, though this kind of destruction probably isn't any worse than other acts of iPad destruction. However, this guy is much more entertaining. I'm kind of amazed that, even after that first battering, you can still see the keyboard lit up on the screen. The iPad's display takes a licking and keeps on ticking!
We won't spoil this movie for you, but fortunately, the good folks over at Blendtec have wasted no time in answering the question that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free