It's World Health Day! Medsy free for 24 hours.
Medsy hopes to help change all of that. The app allows you to input all your medications, vitamins, and supplements, and set reminders for you to take them. The app uses Push notifications, so even if your iPhone is locked or you are using another app, you'll still get your reminders. Medsy allows you to input the name of the medicine, its dosage, and the prescribed frequency of the dose. The app even lets you customize the icon for each medication by shape and color. For those worried about privacy concerns, Medsy stores all of your medical information locally on your iPhone and not on its reminder servers. If you delete Medsy from your iPhone, all of your medical information is deleted with it.
Medsy is only available on the iPhone as the iPod touch will not support Push notifications when not on a WiFi network. It regularly sells for $3.99, but it's available today as a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free