Poll: Will you be upgrading your iPhone hardware to take advantage of multitasking?
The catch is that you need to have a 3rd gen iPod touch (released in 32 and 64GB versions last fall) or an iPhone 3GS. Any iPhone or iPod touch before those versions do not possess the hardware capable of supporting multitasking. At least, that's Apple's position; jailbreak users have been multitasking for a long time on that gear.
What we want to know is how many of you are going to be updating your iPhone OS devices to take advantage of the multitasking features? Vote in the poll and leave us your thoughts in the comments!
|Heck yeah, I'm still using an original iPhone/iPod touch.||1893 (11.6%)|
|Yep, I've got a iPhone 3G and this is a great reason to upgrade.||5449 (33.4%)|
|Nope. If my 3GS will support multitasking, I'm sticking with it.||5884 (36.0%)|
|No way! I hate "planned obsolescence."||3105 (19.0%)|
Multitasking is the number one requested feature since the iPhone launched almost three years ago. With the introduction of iPhone OS 4...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free