Found Footage: iPad Alice comes to life
I'm not a huge Alice in Wonderland fan but I've got to give props to the developers behind this iPad realization of the book. They've taken Alice to a new place with their interactive graphics that simulate the kind of reader engagement you'd normally find in a pop-up book. Ben Roberts and Chris Stevens, the people behind the app, seem to have done a lovely job putting this together.
We at TUAW haven't had a chance to actually try the application out yet. And, yes, we know that the book won't have that great soundtrack but we thought we'd share this first peek at what might be the next, great trend on App Store: interactive book illustrations.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV