Chloe the Corgi, meet iPad
Well, we've already introduced a cat to the iPad, so a dog would naturally follow, right? Tested.com tried their best to bring their corgi Chloe (I really love corgis, ever since Cowboy Bebop) to the iPad, but as you can see in the video above, she doesn't take to it quite as well as Iggy the cat did. After a little sniffing and experimentation, things go south fast. Poor puppy! Just not muscially-inclined, I guess.
Maybe she'd rather wait for the gPad. In the meantime, tell Jobs to get Ive on the line -- there's at least one canine demographic out there for which the iPad's interface isn't quite so intuitive.
[via The Daily What, who also posted this fun music video featuring iPhones]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)