Panoramic iPhone photo app Pano updated to 4.0, on sale now
As we've discussed before here at TUAW, Pano lets you take panoramic photos with your iPhone camera by giving you a semi-transparent guide to help you align adjacent shots. You can even take 360° panoramic photos if you so desire; it just takes a steady hand and sixteen photos. Once you've taken all of your individual photos, Pano stitches them together to make a seamless photo like the one you see above (which I took in Miami, FL). The new version of the software not only speeds up the process of aligning and blending your photos together, but sports an improved user interface as well.
If you're tempted by Pano, you'll be thrilled to know that the app is currently on sale for just US$0.99 -- it's usually $2.99, and even at the higher price it's a bargain. Anyone who is a fan of photography on the iPhone should pick up a copy of Pano while it's on sale. You'll be glad you did!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature