Panoramic iPhone photo app Pano updated to 4.0, on sale now
As we've discussed before here at TUAW, Pano lets you take panoramic photos with your iPhone camera by giving you a semi-transparent guide to help you align adjacent shots. You can even take 360° panoramic photos if you so desire; it just takes a steady hand and sixteen photos. Once you've taken all of your individual photos, Pano stitches them together to make a seamless photo like the one you see above (which I took in Miami, FL). The new version of the software not only speeds up the process of aligning and blending your photos together, but sports an improved user interface as well.
If you're tempted by Pano, you'll be thrilled to know that the app is currently on sale for just US$0.99 -- it's usually $2.99, and even at the higher price it's a bargain. Anyone who is a fan of photography on the iPhone should pick up a copy of Pano while it's on sale. You'll be glad you did!
Debacle Software's Pano app has been a photo favorite since the App Store opened in 2008. The Toronto-based development team announced...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client