New Apple ads for pet lovers, travelers
Apple has released two more iPhone ads: "Backpacker" and "Dog Lover." "Dog Lover" (seen after the break) explores a family adopting a dog and keeping track of it, demonstrating the following apps:
"Backpacker" follows a new college graduate as he makes a trip to Spain and features the following apps in addition to a demo of Photos and the App Store:
- Hostelworld (free)
- Jibbigo ($24.95 USD) -- The one featured translates Spanish. There are also Chinese and Japanese versions available.
Apple has released two more iPhone ads: "Backpacker" and "Dog Lover." "Dog Lover" (seen after the break) explores a family adopting a dog...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements