New Apple ads for pet lovers, travelers
Apple has released two more iPhone ads: "Backpacker" and "Dog Lover." "Dog Lover" (seen after the break) explores a family adopting a dog and keeping track of it, demonstrating the following apps:
"Backpacker" follows a new college graduate as he makes a trip to Spain and features the following apps in addition to a demo of Photos and the App Store:
- Hostelworld (free)
- Jibbigo ($24.95 USD) -- The one featured translates Spanish. There are also Chinese and Japanese versions available.
Apple has released two more iPhone ads: "Backpacker" and "Dog Lover." "Dog Lover" (seen after the break) explores a family adopting a dog...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free