New Apple ads for pet lovers, travelers
Apple has released two more iPhone ads: "Backpacker" and "Dog Lover." "Dog Lover" (seen after the break) explores a family adopting a dog and keeping track of it, demonstrating the following apps:
"Backpacker" follows a new college graduate as he makes a trip to Spain and features the following apps in addition to a demo of Photos and the App Store:
- Hostelworld (free)
- Jibbigo ($24.95 USD) -- The one featured translates Spanish. There are also Chinese and Japanese versions available.
Apple has released two more iPhone ads: "Backpacker" and "Dog Lover." "Dog Lover" (seen after the break) explores a family adopting a dog...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates