Another iPhone ad debuts, "Family Man"
Following on the heels of the "Backpackers" and "Dog Lovers" ads earlier this week, Apple has released another iPhone ad titled "Family Man." The ad details how a man has, apparently, lost control of his iPhone to his family.
As usual, the ad features three third-party apps. The wife uses the man's iPhone for Jamie Oliver's 20 Minute Meals ($7.99), his son uses it for Elmo's Monster Maker ($3.99), and when he actually get his own phone back he uses it for ... opening his car trunk with Viper SmartStart (free). The ad ends with the family man saying, "Yep, I think we'd all be lost without my iPhone."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app