Another iPhone ad debuts, "Family Man"
Following on the heels of the "Backpackers" and "Dog Lovers" ads earlier this week, Apple has released another iPhone ad titled "Family Man." The ad details how a man has, apparently, lost control of his iPhone to his family.
As usual, the ad features three third-party apps. The wife uses the man's iPhone for Jamie Oliver's 20 Minute Meals ($7.99), his son uses it for Elmo's Monster Maker ($3.99), and when he actually get his own phone back he uses it for ... opening his car trunk with Viper SmartStart (free). The ad ends with the family man saying, "Yep, I think we'd all be lost without my iPhone."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)