David Letterman's "Top Ten Excuses of the Guy Who Lost the iPhone Prototype"
On Wednesday night, David Letterman's Top Ten list was dedicated to the guy who lost the 4G iPhone prototype. The phone was later found and sold to Gizmodo. Some of the excuses Letterman thought the Apple engineer who lost the iPhone should use:
"Couldn't call Apple for help because I lost my iPhone."
"Thought there was an app that would wisk [sic] it back to my house."
"At least I didn't lose my finger like that iPad guy."
"It didn't work anyway -- it uses AT&T."
What's more entertaining than his Top Ten list is watching Letterman's little rant about his utter disdain for the iPhone prototype story. "This comes under the category for me of 'who cares'," Letterman said. "Honestly, I just couldn't care less about this."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app