David Letterman's "Top Ten Excuses of the Guy Who Lost the iPhone Prototype"
On Wednesday night, David Letterman's Top Ten list was dedicated to the guy who lost the 4G iPhone prototype. The phone was later found and sold to Gizmodo. Some of the excuses Letterman thought the Apple engineer who lost the iPhone should use:
"Couldn't call Apple for help because I lost my iPhone."
"Thought there was an app that would wisk [sic] it back to my house."
"At least I didn't lose my finger like that iPad guy."
"It didn't work anyway -- it uses AT&T."
What's more entertaining than his Top Ten list is watching Letterman's little rant about his utter disdain for the iPhone prototype story. "This comes under the category for me of 'who cares'," Letterman said. "Honestly, I just couldn't care less about this."
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter