TUAW's Daily App: Dizzypad
I wrote about NimbleBit's Dizzypad when it first came out, and since then it's become one of my favorite pick-up-and-play iPhone games -- super polished, simple but addictive gameplay, and enough collectibles and score tracking to keep it interesting every time you hop in. And even better, it's going free today, so if you haven't taken the leap yet, jump on over and pick it up as today's Daily App.
NimbleBit also sent word that they're almost done with an iPad version, which will also be free, with some new frog skins, and of course shinier graphics. There are even some new game modes, each available for US$1.99, including a same-screen multiplayer game mode which has two frogs hopping after each other in a winner-eat-loser battle. Very awesome. Dizzypad is a great game, and since it's free, you have no reason not to pick it up from the App Store right now.
I wrote about NimbleBit's Dizzypad when it first came out, and since then it's become one of my favorite pick-up-and-play iPhone games --...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support