iPad x-rayed, everything looks fine
An orthopedic doctor in Japan wanted to see what made the iPad tick, so he threw it under an x-ray machine and posted the images to his blog. We guess the good doctor (whose name is Dr. Ambition, according to his blog) wasn't happy with all the teardown photos and videos of the iPad. Or maybe he just wanted to see what happens when you pump it full of radiation. Appropriately enough, the iPad's x-ray was processed with OsiriX DICOM medical imaging software for Mac.
The good news for the iPad is that nothing was broken and, as long as the stool samples come back negative, it seems it can look forward to a long life.
[via Obama Pacman]
An orthopedic doctor in Japan wanted to see what made the iPad tick, so he threw it under an x-ray machine and posted the images to his...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements