iPad x-rayed, everything looks fine
An orthopedic doctor in Japan wanted to see what made the iPad tick, so he threw it under an x-ray machine and posted the images to his blog. We guess the good doctor (whose name is Dr. Ambition, according to his blog) wasn't happy with all the teardown photos and videos of the iPad. Or maybe he just wanted to see what happens when you pump it full of radiation. Appropriately enough, the iPad's x-ray was processed with OsiriX DICOM medical imaging software for Mac.
The good news for the iPad is that nothing was broken and, as long as the stool samples come back negative, it seems it can look forward to a long life.
[via Obama Pacman]
An orthopedic doctor in Japan wanted to see what made the iPad tick, so he threw it under an x-ray machine and posted the images to his...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements