iPad x-rayed, everything looks fine
An orthopedic doctor in Japan wanted to see what made the iPad tick, so he threw it under an x-ray machine and posted the images to his blog. We guess the good doctor (whose name is Dr. Ambition, according to his blog) wasn't happy with all the teardown photos and videos of the iPad. Or maybe he just wanted to see what happens when you pump it full of radiation. Appropriately enough, the iPad's x-ray was processed with OsiriX DICOM medical imaging software for Mac.
The good news for the iPad is that nothing was broken and, as long as the stool samples come back negative, it seems it can look forward to a long life.
[via Obama Pacman]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)