iPad 3Gs being marked for shipment
This is just a quick note to say that we've gotten a flood of emails from readers stating that their iPad 3Gs have been shipped. Most have an estimated delivery time of 4:30PM on April 29 -- a whole seven and a half hours before the official April 30th release date! One guy emailed us saying that he's been checking his tracking information every five minutes. I know the anticipation of iPad 3G receipt is exciting, but just remember to take deep breaths, people. For those of you who didn't pre-order one originally, the iPad 3G should be in Apple retail stores by May 7th.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app