iPad 3Gs being marked for shipment
This is just a quick note to say that we've gotten a flood of emails from readers stating that their iPad 3Gs have been shipped. Most have an estimated delivery time of 4:30PM on April 29 -- a whole seven and a half hours before the official April 30th release date! One guy emailed us saying that he's been checking his tracking information every five minutes. I know the anticipation of iPad 3G receipt is exciting, but just remember to take deep breaths, people. For those of you who didn't pre-order one originally, the iPad 3G should be in Apple retail stores by May 7th.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)