Are you buying an iPad with Wi-Fi+3G?
Today you fall into one of three camps: you're buying your first iPad and you waited for the 3G-enabled model, you're NOT buying an iPad today no matter what or you bought a Wi-Fi iPad only to cash it in and upgrade to the 3G edition. So which one are you?
|Yes, it's my first iPad||5253 (37.3%)|
|No, I'm not buying one||7222 (51.2%)|
|Yes, but I'm also selling my Wi-Fi iPad||1619 (11.5%)|
Today you fall into one of three camps: you're buying your first iPad and you waited for the 3G-enabled model, you're NOT buying an iPad...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free