Are you buying an iPad with Wi-Fi+3G?
Today you fall into one of three camps: you're buying your first iPad and you waited for the 3G-enabled model, you're NOT buying an iPad today no matter what or you bought a Wi-Fi iPad only to cash it in and upgrade to the 3G edition. So which one are you?
|Yes, it's my first iPad||5253 (37.3%)|
|No, I'm not buying one||7222 (51.2%)|
|Yes, but I'm also selling my Wi-Fi iPad||1619 (11.5%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app