Are you buying an iPad with Wi-Fi+3G?
Today you fall into one of three camps: you're buying your first iPad and you waited for the 3G-enabled model, you're NOT buying an iPad today no matter what or you bought a Wi-Fi iPad only to cash it in and upgrade to the 3G edition. So which one are you?
|Yes, it's my first iPad||5253 (37.3%)|
|No, I'm not buying one||7222 (51.2%)|
|Yes, but I'm also selling my Wi-Fi iPad||1619 (11.5%)|
Today you fall into one of three camps: you're buying your first iPad and you waited for the 3G-enabled model, you're NOT buying an iPad...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update