Are you buying an iPad with Wi-Fi+3G?
Today you fall into one of three camps: you're buying your first iPad and you waited for the 3G-enabled model, you're NOT buying an iPad today no matter what or you bought a Wi-Fi iPad only to cash it in and upgrade to the 3G edition. So which one are you?
|Yes, it's my first iPad||5253 (37.3%)|
|No, I'm not buying one||7222 (51.2%)|
|Yes, but I'm also selling my Wi-Fi iPad||1619 (11.5%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature