iPad jailbreak released, works on iPhone and iPod touch
Within a few hours of its release the iPad had already been jailbroken and video proof released. The Dev-Team with @comex have released the first "userland" jailbreak for iPhone OS devices since the initial year of the iPhone's release.
The current jailbreak, dubbed "Spirit," allows you to jailbreak all models of iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch running the latest firmwares available (3.2 and 3.1.3, respectively, as of this writing).
Also, the authors note that "On iPad, all this is still sort of beta," and as such if anything goes wrong you might need to restore.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter